Monday, March 14, 2011

A peek into the Wizarding World of Harry Potter...

So a couple of you have asked for more pictures, and I'm only too happy to oblige. ;D I didn't have a wide range to choose from because my camera is only so-so, and I was a little too overwhelmed with excitement to take enough pictures. But that only means I have to go back down, right? :D

Opening view of Hogsmeade.


Sign above The Three Broomsticks.


Another view of the castle - it was so huge! All the people look like little ants compared to it.


The Weasley Ford Anglia.


Traditional English breakfast from The Three Broomsticks - so much food, but so good. I'd never had black pudding before.


Hog's Head Bar. ;D The head would move and snort occasionally.


House points! Poor Ravenclaw. :(


Entrance to Dumbledore's office.


One of the rooms in the castle - it felt like it went on forever. It was too dark to see whether any of the portraits were actually moving or not.


I just thought it was funny that anything that was 'employees only' said 'No Muggles' instead.


The Sorting Hat! He moved and talked too.


Beauxbatons and Durmstrang students - they did the dance routines from the fourth film.


The sign for Ollivander's.


Inside of Ollivander's - it was so perfect! It was messy and there were wands absolutely everywhere. Stack on the stares, on the counter, on the floor - literally crammed everywhere.


The Monster Book of Monsters. He was so cute! He'd come up to the side of the cage and growl and snap.
 


And last, but not least, a quick walk down Hogsmeade village and up to the castle. Sorry for the shaky camera. Oh, and the screeching mandrakes. 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, it all looks AMAZING! Thanks for putting up more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys will definitely have to go one day. ;D It's worth every penny, I swear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, amazing, AMAZING! Can't wait to see it for myself one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Aylee: You have to! It's too magical for words. ;D

    @Lisa: Thanks! (btw, my review for Waterfall is scheduled for next week! I totally loved it!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to hop on a plane. RIGHT. NOW. I need to visit the castle. D:

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Emi: DO IT. Sneak into the cargo hold if you have to.

    ReplyDelete