Sunday, March 13, 2011

In My Mailbox (9)

Sorry for the overly long video - I had a lot of books, and I kind of rambled a little! I also would have had this up a whole hour earlier, but Daylight Savings Time really threw me for a loop this morning - I overslept like crazy. But that's totally allowable on a Sunday. ;D I apologize again for the shoddy video quality. Youtube likes to distort my videos for some reason.



{FOR REVIEW}
Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Septys
The Stone of Destiny by Jim Ware (signed!)

{BOUGHT}
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge
Thirst No. 3: The Eternal Dawn by Christopher Pike
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
Zombies vs. Unicorns by Holly Black
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr (signed!)

{BORROWED}
Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr (ARC edition)
Creepers by Joanne Dahme (ARC edition)
Angel and Apostle by Deborah Noyes (ARC edition)
Fire by Kristin Cashore (ARC edition)

-------------------------------

So that's what I got this week. What's in your mailbox?

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren

8 comments:

  1. I hope you like Delirium as much as I did. I am reading Between Shades of Gray right now, I'm really liking it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great week! I hope you enjoy them. Check out My Week Here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, super great batch of books! I'll be looking forward to your thoughts on Leviathan - I'm still on the fence on whether to get it or not.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Journey: I'm really excited to read Deilirium - I can't wait to start it.

    @Lisa: Thanks! :D

    @Stephanie: I read it a year or so ago? I can't remember if I ever posted a review on Goodreads or not. :-P But I loved it! I absolutely love the illustrator though, and I've been following him for a while. I definitely recommend getting it! Or at least seeing if the library has it. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy Delirium. I certainly did. It's going to be a looooong wait for book 2. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Hannah: I know! I'm almost scared to start it and then have to suffer for so long waiting for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got lots of great books! I can't wait to read Delirium and The Iron Thorn!

    I love the Wicked Lovely series too.

    Check out my IMM here: http://pinkowlreads.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-3711-31311.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you got a lot of books!

    Looking forward to your review of Between Shades of Grey. I really wanna read it :o)

    ReplyDelete