Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wordsworth Classics Reading Challenge 2011





Hosted by: The Deranged Book Lovers
 
So, one of my blogging resolutions was to read more classics. Lucky me, I stumbled upon an actual challenge asking me to do just that. I have tons of classics sitting on my shelves at home, and working at a library gives me access to practically any classic I could ever want. I'm still setting my sights kind of low this year, with a plan to read one classic every two months (hopefully - cross your fingers!). Here's my list so far:

  •  Lady Chatterly's Lover by D.H. Lawrence (Jan/Feb)
  • Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte (Mar/Apr)
  • Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (May/Jun)
  • Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll (Jul/Aug)
  • Dracula by Bram Stoker (Sep/Oct)
  • The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (Nov/Dec)



So, I am a "Bourgeois" with a target of 6 books.

    2 comments:

    1. Good luck! Don't forget to post your progress or review and link it in my follow up post, or simply comment.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks, I definitely will! Thanks for hosting such an awesome challenge. ;D

      ReplyDelete