Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mini Update

So I just wanted to post a really quick mini update. I haven't even been gone for a full week, and I already feel bad about not paying attention to the blog. Kinda sad, right? Well, I actually got sick again - the joys of working in a public library, I know. And being sick, for some reason, has the side effect of making me avoid computers like the plague. So, I haven't checked my e-mail, I've missed a couple posts I had wanted to make, and I'm a little behind with...well...everything. I am literally terrified to open up my Google Reader. But, first things first. Here is a late mini IMM. But, better late than never, right?


I managed to snag two more of the the Highlander series by Karen Marie Moning! At this rate, I might find the whole series for free. I am no the proud owner of a very used copy of The Immortal Highlander and Spell of the Highlander.

I also finally updated the other question for Friday. I'm going to be replying to all the comments soon - sorry I haven't done it before this!

Also, I should be posting a review for Across the Universe soon, as well as Nightshade. Nightshade I'm currently re-writing, since I tried to write it while under the influence of cold medication and it really...just doesn't make any sense at all, lol! And even though I avoid computers while sick, luckily I don't avoid books. So, while I may have been reading at a slower pace, my Breathless Reads Tour Mini Challenge is still mostly on pace. I'll be getting the original post updated this week as well.

So that's it for the most part. I've got a lot of catching up to do, but I'll get it done eventually. ;D

2 comments:

  1. @Cialina: Thanks! I'm just hoping this is the last time, lol! We just keep passing it back and force at work. :-P

    ReplyDelete