On February 25th, the Breathless Reads Tour is making a stop in Raleigh, N.C. With it being only about an hour and a half away, and on a Friday, there is no way I'm not going! The only problem is, I've been an absolute complete slacker, and have not read any of these fantastic books yet, though all of them were on my 2011 tbr list. I can't in good conscience go to a book signing (and my very first one at that!) and not have read the books by all the attending authors, thus my "mini-challenge" was born.
My goal is to read all five books by all five attending authors by February 24th. This should theoretically give me about two and a half days per book. I'm confident I can get this done, and maybe even have time to spare! I'm going to use this little challenge to also have some stocked up book reviews to post, in case I'm running a little low. And, lucky me, a couple of these fill other challenges I've signed up for. I'll be reading them in this order (decided at random):
- Matched by Ally Condie (started 2/11/11; finished 2/13/11)
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis (started 2/13/11; finished 2/14/11)
- Nightshade by Andrea Cremer (started 2/14/11; finished 2/16/11)
- The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff (started 2/17/11; finished 2/20/11)
- The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller (started 2/20/11; finished 2/24/11)
I'll be posting links to reviews on this post once they're written, as well as start and finish dates. Wish me luck!
Visit the Breathless Reads site at http://breathlessreads.com/.