Friday, February 25, 2011

Book Hop & Follow Friday (7)

Happy Friday! This week I'm participating in a few memes. Book Blogger Hop is hosted over at Crazy for Books. Follow My Book Blog Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View.

Book Blogger Hop

Do you ever wish you would have named your blog something different?
Since my blog is so new, I'd have to say no! It hasn't been long enough for me to not like my name anymore, lol! Though I will admit to some blog name envy - some blogs just have absolutely brilliant titles.


Share your current fav television show! Tell us a bit about it...
My current obsession is Being Human on Syfy. It's all about a vampire, a werewolf, and a ghost who all just really want to be...normal. I'm just so excited that the show actually features a vampire I like, and who is a total hottie! Not since Buffy have I actually liked vampire men all that much - too whiny and always falling for human girls, ya know? But not Aidan! He's a total badass who, gasp, actually might be in love with one of his own kind! Josh, the werewolf, is, for lack of a better word, adorkable. He's so cute and sweet and nervous, and I'm such a sucker for werewolves anyway. But, yeah, this show is amazing, not just because it clearly is, but because my boyfriend actually likes it and actually watches it every week with me! (He will not, however, watch my other guilty pleasure obsession, Pretty Little Liars.)

14 comments:

  1. I love being Human also. I can't get my husband to watch it though.

    Following you

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Follower...Dana @Readaholics told me to check out Follow Friday and I am glad I did. Have to love a fellow reader!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We tried watching Being Human but just couldn't get into it. It sounded like something we would really like but something about it was off for us. Glad that other people are liking it though :-)

    I love the name of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of it but it sounds interesting.
    My answer for FF- Vampire Diaries has my full attention right now. To find what else I like, how to get prizes for reviewing books and to follow me back (I’m following you now from Follow Friday) check out My Follow Friday post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen this, but heard of it. I don't have cable to watch it though. I'm a new follower! My FF is at Coffee Table Press

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep hearing about Being Human, but haven't actually seen it. Sounds, and looks, really good! I'll have to check it out sometime. :]

    Hope you have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of Being Human. I'm going to have to check it out. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Sara: Lol! It's one of the only shows I can get my boyfriend to watch. He's not much for tv. :-P

    @Helen: Aw, thanks for stopping by! :D

    @Angela: I think it's gotten better the more episodes we've seen. The first episode, looking back, actually felt a little different from the rest of the series. And, aw, thanks! =3

    @Brandileigh2003: I missed the first season of VD, so I haven't really been able to get in to it. :(

    @Aimee: Aw, that sucks. Maybe they'll put it on Netflix one day?

    @Lindsay: Thanks for hopping through! ;D

    @Alissa: You too! ;D

    @Reflections: It's definitely an awesome paranormal show!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a beautiful blog name...first-time visitor...hopping through.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blog Hopping! So how did you come up with the name?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Newest follower here via the Friday blog hop. I am a new contemporary romance writer and a reader of almost anything! Hope you stop by my blog and check it out.

    http://writerekelly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Elizabeth: Thank you! And thanks for stopping by!

    @Melissa: I knew I just wanted it to have something to do with tea. It was a really long process narrowing it down. :-P

    @E Kelly: Thanks for hopping through! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow! I literally just posted a tweet about possibly changing my blog name when I stumbled upon this week's FF question! :) I definitely know what you mean. I have name envy ALL THE TIME. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Cialina: LOL. That's really funny. Because yours is one of the ones I envy sososo much. As an HP addict, I just can't help it. ;_;

    ReplyDelete