Sunday, January 9, 2011

In My Mailbox (2)

So there isn't much for me this week - just a few belated Christmas presents, and buying up some challenge books. 

Bought:
 (Both box sets are late Christmas presents to myself. So excited to get box sets of these series - I've never had my own copies.)

Bought:
 (All bought for challenges I'm participating in.)

Borrowed:
(So freakin' excited to read this finally! I'm a total Marilyn fangirl.)

-------------------------------

So that's what I got this week. What's in your mailbox?

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren

6 comments:

  1. Looks like some good reads. I can't wait to read your review of them!

    Also, I have an award for you waiting on my blog. If you wish to accept it, you may go here:

    Jude
    http://judesenglish10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, you got Unearthly! Can't wait for your review; I'm wondering if I should still bother with paranormal romances.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jude: Thanks! ;D

    @Linna: I'm taking a chance with Unearthly. Everyone is saying how good it is, so I'm crossing my fingers it won't be so stereotypical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOMG. Hunger Games BOX SET! *drool*

    No point in me getting one of course... I have more than one copy of some of the books. Haha. I hope you enjoy them.

    I love your header image btw. Harry Potter <3. Is it new or did I just not notice it before? Did you take it yourself? If so, I also have wand envy. Man, I wish I can buy as much books as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Cialina: lol XD I had to get them. I've only ever checked out my library copies. After finishing them, there was no way I couldn't have my own copies.

    And thanks. It is new. :D I did take the photo myself. I thought the Potion's Master chapter was appropriate since it's a replica of Snape's wand. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! Especially those box sets. A great self-given gift. :) Unearthly was like my self-given gift this week. I read a digital ARC of it a few weeks ago and liked it so much that I decided to by a physical copy (which is saying a lot, because normally I'm not a fan of paranormal romances). Besides, the cover is b-e-a-utiful! I can't wait to hear what you think of it. :)

    ReplyDelete